Study In Australia
Here’s a comprehensive guide for all Nepalese students who want to study in Australia
International students frequently choose Australia as their study abroad location because of its top-notch academic opportunities and rich cultural diversity. Australian educational options can give students access to highly regarded universities, a variety of academic programs, and opportunities for employment after graduation. Australia provides students from all over the world with a distinctive and fulfilling study experience because to its high level of living, friendly people, and breathtaking natural environment.
The Australian government offers all Nepalese students the chance to study there, but you must first obtain an Australia student visa in order to travel there and begin your studies. The type of study you wish to pursue, the length of the program, and the level of the course will all affect the type of visa you require. As an international student, you would require a student (subclass 500) visa, regardless of your field of study, the university you applied to, and the tuition fees.
Student visa (subclass 500)
Coming into effect on July 1, 2016, a student subclass 500 visa lets you stay in Australia for the duration of your study program, which is mostly up to five years and in line with your enrolment date. For a smooth stay, you need to ensure that your visa remains valid and that you abide by the Australia student visa conditions mentioned on your student visa. You can read up in detail about this kind of visa on the Australian Government’s Department of Home Affairs website.
Scope of your subclass 500 visa
- You can enrol in your desired study program and university.
- You can be accompanied by your family members to Australia.
- Dependents can apply for a dependent visa to seek permission to travel with the main applicant.
- Simple and streamlined visa requirement for all students.
- You can apply in or outside Australia through an online portal.
Requirement for an Australia student visa
When applying for your Australia student visa to study in Australia, you will generally need:
- Proof of enrolment (your electronic confirmation of enrolment eCoE)
- A valid passport
- Your visa application fee
- Your Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) statement
- Academic and work experience documents
- Evidence of your English proficiency skills (such as IELTS test scores)
- Evidence of financial ability (tuition fees, living expenses, expenses for dependents, return airfare)
- Details of your health insurance policy (OSHC)
- Passport-sized photographs
If you are under 18 years of age, you will also need to provide additional documents such as parental consent.
*Please speak with our counsellor for a detailed list of documents required for visa processing.